Skin Affair is a luxury and authentic organic skincare range straight from nature. The products have been created by experts with decades of experience in the skincare industry, using only the best, globally sourced, ingredients.
Each product is packed with 9 to 29 elements to nourish, strengthen and soothe skin.
Organic pledge of purity
What goes on your skin ultimately gets absorbed into your system, which is why Skin Affair is proud to be the first company in South Africa to develop cosmos-certified organic beauty products made with nutrient-rich fruits, vegetables and plant extracts.
No synthetic parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, artificial fragrances or preservatives, silicones, propylene glycol, mineral oils, sulfates, synthetic dyes, triclosan, EDTA, or aluminium have been added to the range.
Better for the earth
Their commitment to the planet starts with their use of organic ingredients, which are sourced from organic farmers who use sound and ethical organic principles when farming.
The entire range of products is cruelty free – the products are also vegetarian- and vegan-certified. As a supporter of 1% For The Planet, Skin Affair is part of a global network of organisations working together for a healthy planet.
Product ingredients and benefits
• Orange blossom: Rehydrates and soothes all skin types
• Acmella flower extract: Acmella flower is a non-toxic, natural alternative that keeps your skin looking smooth and youthful. Smoothes out wrinkles naturally, a safe plant-based alternative to injections. Financially guilt-free and super effective.
• Aloe vera & almonds: Almond loaded with nutrients to repair damaged skin
• Coconut & bamboo: 100 % Renewable biodegradable and GMO free scrubbing beads/grains.
• Papaya: Gently removes dead skin cells effectively for a radiant glow
• Eucalyptus & Devils Claw: Calming to protect skin against environmental damage
• Lycopene: Provides ultimate prevention against sun damage and UV rays whilst moisturizing
• Rosehip: Rosehip fights free radicals that cause dark spots and sun damage